Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thinking about things....

Well HELLO!!!!!
It's been awhile since I've blogged..
Too many blessing have come my way since my last blog entry...
Much love to my Aviation Club family, we rocked the show at The Arts Garage..
I came to perfrom my verse for "Park Ave Music", which is a track that consists of myself, @RiZigZag, & @UptownTone..
@RiZigZag really showed off that night..it was MAJOR!!!!!!...

My PR got my tee shirts made..the name of the teeshirts are called GarrenTees...
We have multiple colors throw aways coming out, with different slogans also..

I have some shows coming REALLY soon..
WhoIsGarrenKeith? the EP is coming out the middle to late May..
TRANSPARENCY will be here in July around my birthday...Leo Zone!!

I hope i gave you guys enough information about myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment